Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hello Blog world! My blogging has been rather sporadic...

This week I am an only child. So weird... My 2 sisters are on a missions trip (out of the country). I miss them a ton! I've just been hanging out with some friends and taking care of Caroline's lovely bunny Ginger. She is absolutely precious. We haven't been doing a whole lot, since my mom had a sinus, double ear infection and larangitis all at one time! Fortunately, she's doing better now.

It is so, so hot today! 96 degrees! I haven't really been outside... Mom and I have been inside cooking and baking! :)
I made chocolate chip banana nut bread, and made some homemade croutans for a salad tonight. I'm going to make some lemon icebox pie! Very appropriate for this weather! :)

I haven't been running lately, which I know I need to! I just can't run when it's hot. My dad is a runner, and he says you'll get used to it, but even just being outside wears me out! Does anyone else have this problem? I really need to excercize!

We were planning on going to a water park this week, but since Mom was sick, that didn't work out. :( Hopefully next week!

Well... that was a whole lot of randomness! :) Hope everyone's having a fabulous week!

-Abby

3 comments:

Liz said...

I too cannot run when it's hot. But then again, I'm kind of a wuss. :) I just take Mabel walking after it gets dark for a few miles. It's better than nothing.
Hugs, Liz

Andrea said...

Hey girl! Thanks for your comment. Can you tell me a little about homeschooling? Did you enjoy it? I'm sure you will love Christian school. My cousin goes to one and it is SO great! She loves it!

mandolinartist aka amanda said...

Hi Abs! I hope you are having a great summer. It is definitely hot... I need to do more walking/exercising as well. We walked quite a bit on vacation in June in Florida, and I have been organizing the whole house, which kept me moving. Anyway, have fun, (and I send you an email.)