Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New year's post

I somehow did not post much about New Year's. Well, it was fabulous! I started off by going to a pro-basketball game with my best friend (by the way, it was so worth the money!) They won, and we had a blast. :P Then, Miriam spent the night. We had such an awesome time! Also, our youth group leader came too. We played scattergories, and wii games. And ate fudge and veggies! haha. Did I ever mention that we got a wii fit for Christmas? well we did and it's super fun!:0 We jumped into the new year, and stayed up till 4 taking pictures and playing wii. It was probably the funnest New Year we've ever had! SOO... that being said it is 2010. wow! I bet I will have hard time writing 2010...

1 comment:

Mimi Elise said...

That was an great game!!! I LOVE the wii!!! ( we need to play smooth moves 2gether!!!)