Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Last Song

Omigoodness- I went to see this movie today and it was soo good! Oh, and sad! I thought Miley Cyrus did a pretty good job, though she's still not the greatest actress in the world.

And I LOVED Will! He was soo sweet! o- and cute! ;)

I thought all the characters did a good job. I haven't read the book, but my sister has. For those of you who have seen the book, AND the movie, what did you think about the movie? Did you like it better/worse, and did they do a good job following the book?

Personally, I loved it!

3 comments:

Mimi Elise said...

awww! it sounds sooo cute! i wanna see it!

Amanda A Gordon said...

I also want to see this movie because we were in Georgia and on Tibee Island when they were filming. They set up a beach festival just for the movie.

Abby♥ said...

that is soo cool! one of my other friends was in Tybee Island also! I ended up seeing it again yesterday with Hannah, Rachel, Zoe and one of their friends.

Did you see Miley Cyrus? I'm not much of a fan of her, but she did a pretty good job in the movie.