Gosh, I haven't posted in forever! Well, I can't believe it's nearly April. That is crazy! And Spring is FINALLY here! :) Although today it was cold, dark and dreary. :/ Today was a sad day for our Country. anyways... I just need to remember that God is in control of everything, and that it's all happening for a reason. here's a couple of things that have happened lately since I don't know what else to post about!
-Lauren had a birthday and got her drivers license! It's not only fun for her, but it's fun for me 'cause she can take me places! :)
-I finished reading To Kill a Mockingbird yesterday. It is such a good book! This was actually my second time reading. I love it!
- I got a new violin! I am now a full size! =D
- I have jogged 2 miles WIHOUT stopping! yes, it is a big deal for me!:)
- FLOWERS have bloomed! YAY!:)
- My friend threw me a surpirse birthday party the weekend after my last post!:)
- I have worn shorts twice! I love the warm weather! :)
- I have said so many times during the month of February that I'm moving to Florida! Ha! :) It has been a cold winter!
- I had East Coast wings for the first time... yummy!
well anyways thats just a couple of things... I need to get my dear sleep now! haha!:) Good night!
14 hours ago