Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

weekend

So the fair is this week. We went on Friday, and i won my first ribbon! (haha!) I made white chocolate scones (which got 3d place in the ADULT section- long story), painted a plate which got 2nd place, and dream bars that didn't win anything. (we had to turn them in before they cooled, and they were still gooey!)

on friday, we celebrated caroline's birthday. we made a really nice lunch of shrimp, bread, salad, and coconut cake. it was yummy!:D it was a little disapointing, because one of my grandma's couldn't come because she was sick, and one showed up and told us she'd eat a piece a cake and stay for 2o minutes (which i was a little ticked off about)... anyways, i hope caroline had a good birthday! me and lauren got her a really adorable anchor necklace from the jewel box.

yesterday, my dad randomly (and awesomely!) told us we were getting a trampoline. so we went to sports authority and now we have been jumping away!:) it's really good excercise too!:)

the sermon at church was so good. we are covering genesis. here's a song i like!


well.. hope u had a good weekend. ahhh monday is almost here.

Abby

2 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations on your fair ribbons, Abby! And thank you for commenting on my blog. :) I don't know if we'll make it to the fair this year or not. I'd kind of like to go to check out what other people entered (and to eat a funnel cake, ha ha!) but it depends on my husband's work schedule.

N said...

Ooh, good job, Abby!!!