Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Headache.. and PRAISE

On Monday, I was playing tennis with my mom, when I started to get blurry vision. I went inside, and soon after my fingers began numb and my head started hurting really bad. I took some ibuprofen, and about 3-4 hours later, it felt mostly better. The next day I felt all the way better, and we went to walk around the city. We went in Sak's 5th avenue, Brooke's brothers, and Macy's. It was fun, but the next morning, I woke up with a headache. I finally went to the doctor and they told us to go to the children's hospital emergency room to get a CT scan. So, we waited for forever and a day, but I got the scan. It turned out good! Praise God! But it turns out I was having "complicated migraine's," which means that it's a migraine, except it has to do with numbness and blurry vision. I still have to get a MRI just to make sure, but I am soo relieveved. Thank God! The doc told us to carry motrin or ibroprofun, and drink plenty of water wherever we go. That's what we've been doing. I am very thankful.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

It was really scary and I'm glad your okay!

Mimi Elise said...

I wrote you a get well card! By the time you get it, hopefully you'll be 100% feeling good! Love ya!

mandolinartist aka amanda said...

I am sorry to hear about the migraines, but I am glad it does not seem serious and that you all are having such a great time! You are in my prayers in anticipation for the MRI.

Natalie said...

Oh dear...I'm glad you were able to get it to go away at least. Migraines are awful. :(

...Mrs. Southern Bride... said...

Goodness, that would be scary!

Hope you are doing much better!