Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

share-a-song-sundays, and farewell! (for now!)

Well, we are leaving tomorrow to go up north for about a month and a half. It's not farewell forever, but we probably won't have Internet access for a while, so don't cry. I'll be back in July. Don't stop following me either, I'm still here!:) I hope everyone has a great summer, and I will update when I can. Our apartment has a swimming pool, so I'm gonna get a good TAN! *Yay*And get some good shopping in!:)
Sorry, I didn't get to do share-a-song Sunday's last week, so here's a song we have been singing at church.



I enjoy reading every comment, when I get them. So keep them going while I'm gone~!
Ta-ta for now... Again, hope you have a wonderful summer, and I'll be be back soon!

-Abby

1 comment:

Amanda A Gordon said...

Godspeed in everything! Thanks for the farewell, and enjoy the pool! Prayers and love to you all...