8 things I am looking forward to..
- seeing my dad
- getting over this awful sore throat
- getting my school yearbook
- eating yogurt. it'll feel so good on my throat...
- going to Charlotte this weekend
- summer clothes shopping
- our adventures this summer
- getting a tan
8 things I did yesterday...
- went to school
- tried on our costumes for our school's annual shakesphere play
- looked at lauren's yearbook. How fun! No seriously-- I love pictures!
- studied for a spelling/vocab. test, which I'll have to make up.
- washed dishes
- got a sore throat
- read the Bible.
8 things I wish....
- My sore throat would go away
- That I'd see my dad
- Go shopping
- I could go to Wednesday night church for the last one of the summer...
- Go to the beach. yeaaa that would be nice
- Eat some cheesecake
- I had a digital camera
- wednesday night church would go through the summer
8 shows I watch... *we do not have cable*
- Rachael Ray
- Dog whisperer. My dog seriously needs a Caesar Millan
- I dream of Jeannie
- Jon and Kate plus 8 (when I'm bored.)
- what not to wear
- 10 years younger
- Clean House
- Leave it to Beaver
Okay... whoever wants to do this is welcome to.
Favorite things of spring/summer (1st 3 pictures credit of caroline)
Our dog is happy!
The trellis is pretty
The strawberries are in season
What are you looking forward to about summer?