Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, April 17, 2009

friday night= movie night!



SO-- who's ready for the weekend!!?? MEEEE!!! Tonight, me, my sisters and some great friends of ours are going over to hang out at their house, and watch 2 movies...























I've seen part of this before, and it was good. It had some weird dialogue, and some language, but now that we know where it is, we can fass-forward. The girl wore adorable outfits, had a cute haircut, and the guy was cute... :) overall, what i saw of it was cute.




I noticed that this is the same actress from Love comes softly. I have never seen this, but I'm hoping it will be good. Has anyone seen it? Is it good?
well i guess i'll figure out pretty soon.
I'll give an update!:)
So... I'm ready to get a bowl of popcorn, kick back, relax and enjoy the movie! T.G.I.F!
I have to go now...
Have a great weekend!

No comments: