Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, April 10, 2009

I am so very tired right now. I just got up from a 1 1/2 nap... Our cousin jessica (like thoughts inside a dream) and her mom came over for a night, so that was very fun! Also, natalie from the shrubbery came over, and taught us h0w to (sort of!:) contra dance. We drank espresso at 5 oclock, and didn't go to bed too too late, but I am still very tired. And it probably has to do with all the sugar I had... Anyways, I am had a blast, but am very out of it at this point.



Lauren tagged me... (sort of!) Anyone can do this.

What is your current obsession?
Family, Easter, Old Movies, , Polo Ralph Lauren, Gelato, violin
What is your weirdest obsession?
polyvore, arranging crayons on the floor by color
What are you wearing today?
pink capris, cream colored sweater, blue tank. i thought it was going to be warmer outside!
Why is today special?
Good Friday! Now thats really really special!
What would you like to learn to do?
cook more, be better at math... uhh math

What’s for dinner today?
it was honey ham collard greens and bread
What’s the last thing you bought?
I don't remember, but i think a wooden bird from a yardsale so i can spray paint it.
What are you listening to right now?
Me typing
What is your favorite weather?
warm, sunny, rain (when i feel like it!)
What is your most challenging goal right now?
Bringing my scores up on my report card in math

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She's dang awesome! She's my sister.:D

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Maybe charleston, SC.
Favorite vacation spot?
I haven't been out of the country yet but I like Florida and Hilton Head SC
What would you like to have in your hands right now?
idk.
What would you like to get rid of?
this awful weather. It's so cloudy but it won't rain. It's stuck in the middle. I would've liked it to be sunny, but rain is better than this mess.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

probably the beach... or to costa rica or Italy
Which language do you want to learn?
I agree: German, French, Italian (swedish and russian are neat too!)
What did you dream of last night?
I usually don't remember my dreams.
Who do you want to meet in person? Rhett and Link, Audrey Hepburn, Abraham Lincoin, Irene dunne, Coco Chanel
One thing that you would snitch out of someone’s closet, with no regrets?
Nothing..... I'd definitely have regrets
What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
cream sweater, pink polo dress, zebra print scarf and shoes, all my many headbands, green trench coat, gray sweater dress
What is your dream job?

possibly a teacher, violinist, writer, artist, fashion something or another.
If you had $100 now what would you spend it on?
Jewelry from etsy, some nice jeans, shoes, cameo jewelry..
Fashion pet peeve?
uggs. holister.
Do you admire anyones style? whose?
my sisters, my math teacher, friends,... bloggers
Describe your personal style: classic preppy, cute, black and white, zebra print, ...
Whoever is welcome to join in!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yea that is a pretty fun tag! I Love your cream sweater too! And your math teacher does have great style! amazing and she teaches math! who knew?

Mimi Elise said...

Cool! I'm glad u had fun with your relatives!! :)

ooo! i got 'tagged'! i'll take that and run w. it :P

cya!