Yesterday, I got out of school! I kinda have mixed feelings about it, but am excited. The year went by pretty fast. I'm defintely going to miss my teachers, and the 8th graders, but not my grade! Mannn I'm happy to get away from them. Ha! It was sweet though, I had to leave a little early and when I left, everyone came and gave me a hug. AAWWWW!~ My cousin was in my class this year, so that was cool. Maybe I'll be back next year, who knows! everything is up in the air. That's what I dont' like about this moving thing. We don't know what the heck we'll do for school! Anyways, I don't want to get into that subject again. It' been an ok year. Yesterday, We had a class party, so we just ate sundaes and signed yearbooks. That was nice...
This summer, I can't wait to... (in no particular order)
- Get a tan.
- Be with my dad.
- Go swimming. Our apartment we'll be staying in has a swimming pool. we haven't been a member of a pool in forever, so it'll be fun!
- Make some strawberry lemonade
- Pick some more strawberries
- possibly go water skiing. Never been before, but I'd love to if we get the chance!
- Go shopping.
- Go to the cheesecake factory. My math teacher has always told me it was so good and that I should go. So, Ms. Goodson, I'll try to go to the cheesecake factory for you!:0)
- Eat an orange cream sicle
- Eat some shrimp
- buy some ice cream from the ice cream man
- visit mueseums
- go to the beach. I don't know if we will be going this year, but it would defintely be nice!
- read some good books.
- make some yummy meals
- go fishing. :)
- go to my grandmother's cabin
- wear flipflops
- Buy some cute summer outfits!
whew! And there's more, but I can't think of them right now...
So, "let summer begin!"