Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

share-a-song sundays

Well yesterday, me and Lauren went to the nail salon. I got a manicure in bright pink, and Lauren got a pedi.

I've been looking at my nails a lot. They're so shiny!:) I could never be a nail person. When I paint mine, I always end up picking them off because they're so globby. The guy who did my nails didn't say more than about 10 words the whole time, and the rest of the time he was talking to himself in chinese. I was a little bit scared, because he could've been talking about my awful cuticals. AHH! they were scary before he messed with them. I do not do much with my nails. I felt very pampered.

Go see a funny video at
Lauren's blog about manicures. Have you ever seen bon qui qui? It's the same girl who does that who has a show.

Last night, we had some friends over and did some excercise dvds. They were a blast, and a workout! Belly dancing was... errr... funny! We also watched some funny rhett and link videos. Go see a funny one on
Caroline's blog...

Well today, I went to both services at church. I did because my mom and I got up early to go to the 8:30 service (actually we didn't get up very early... we got up about 30 minutes before we had to go. Long story, but NOT a smart idea! ) My sisters came later, so I sat through with them again, because my mom had to go to a funeral for one of her relatives. I didn't mind sitting through again, but the second service I was soo tired.

Caroline wasn't feeling well, and so she got up in the middle of church and left for a long time. I decided I'd go check on her, because it had been about 15 minutes. Her stomach was hurting, and I wasn't sure what to do. So i went back in, passed notes with lauren for about 5 minutes, persuading her to go check on Caroline. It probably looked pretty funny, because we all got up about twice during the sermon, and it took forever. Long story, but thats pretty much how it happened. I'm glad caroline's doing better though!

Bleh. I am exhausted. And it's a cloudy day out. Not looking forward to going back to school, where I have to do presidential fitness training. Whew. And I'm having a bad hair day.







Anyways, here's a great song! I got the pleasure of singing it twice today at church..

Hope you have a lovely, relaxing Sunday!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I love that song!

Mimi Elise said...

we should get our nails done together sometime for a special occasion! love that song!

Millie said...

that song is my fav song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!