Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, May 11, 2009

it's... a monday

The weather outside is nasty, rainy and muddy. I am cold. *sigh* I want some hot chocolate. School seemed to drag on forever. Hey everyone it's a monday! Since I don't have anything else better to say, I will give you a cute video to perk your day up. (I know i need it myself!) I posted this a while back, but who cares, right? You get to hear it again. :)



In the jungle, the mighty jungle The lion sleeps tonight In the jungle the quiet jungle The lion sleeps tonight Near the village the peaceful village The lion sleeps tonight Near the village the quiet village The lion sleeps tonight Hush my darling don't fear my darling The lion sleeps tonight Hush my darling don't fear my darling The lion sleeps tonight .

I know you totally wanna sing along!:) I am sorry that I don't have anything else for ya! Anyways, despite my gloomy Monday, I hope yours was fantastic!

-Abby